Here’s our agenda for May. This month we are planting our wildflower garden from 4pm to 6pm and then moving to Throwbacks Bar and Grill for our monthly meeting. The public is welcome to join us.
- Community Garden
- Sustainable Jersey Certification Application – projects due May 31
- Sunday’s in the Park for Workshops such as Rain Barrel, Composting, Grass Cut it-Leave it, chicken coop walk, Gardening, other ideas?
- Follow up action on Emerald Ash Borer
- Positive Press article for June
- Wildflower Garden Planting – May 10 @4pm
- TriCounty Sustainability Alliance – May 31 @7pm
- Sustainable Sips – June 7 – Oaklyn Manor @6pm
- Application Submittal Deadline – June 2